Monday, July 21, 2014

Why Now?

So it's been 1 year, 2 months, and 4 days since I received the diagnosis of breast cancer.  This blog is going to detail everything that I went through.  Even from before my diagnosis, from the very beginning when I found my first lump.  Please keep in mind, that although I am starting this blog now, I have been writing and keeping records of my journey.  This is just the place where I can put everything together.  So don't be surprised if you find there is a lot to read.  I will be uploading all my past stories, thoughts, comments, emotions, and rants on here along with pictures, videos, tips, and all my silliness.  

If you're reading this, thank you.  

I hope you share my story with someone you love.  

Although I can't stop anyone from getting breast cancer, I want to make it easier for anyone that is diagnosed.  That starts with me doing my best to tell my story to as many people as possible.  Knowledge is power and early detection is key.  Be your own advocate and never forget, no matter how bad it seems, there is always HOPE.


No comments:

Post a Comment